Sunday, August 26, 2007

The Griffon

Yes, the picture you're looking at is of a rollercoaster. But that vertical structure you see in the middle isn't a support beam, its actually the track!! This is the Griffon at Busch Gardens in Virginia, and its an awesome ride. So if you get the chance, take a visit there and take a ride. Also, if you're military, you can get in free once a year. Its a pretty sweet deal, and its nice to see companies saying thank you to my brothers and sisters out there serving us all. This was what i did to keep myself busy this weekend, my last weekend here. And this thursday i'm off to Boston to visit my friends up there and hopefully catch a Red Sox game. Until then, enjoy yourselves and stay out of trouble :-)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I've been to Busch Gardens VA....that ride is kick A$$! I liked the European theme a little better than the African theme in Tampa. I'm very glad to see your enjoying your travels...have fun up north and keep us posted! :) Be safe!